In such a busy world, family members of an aging parent/loved one can unapologetically take over their day to day living and at times overrule the intentions of visiting a loved one on a regular basis. Sometimes distance can also be a factor to the void!
The Safeguard Visit services provides those regular scheduled visits once or twice a week (so you don’t have to) and during the visit, we check on your loved one to ensure all areas of their well-being is in order.
As part of the Safeguard visit, we have identified various checkpoints, which our Companions will review and assess during each visit. These include:
- Check for food supply + possible food spoilage
- Brief home safety check for fall prevention
- Remove trash from home or bring in trash can from outside
- Organize closets and pantries
- Medication Reminders (help self-administer)
- Review Medication for missed dosages
- Check and adjust room temperatures
We provide those regular scheduled visits at times convenient for you.